Struggling with your weight can be overwhelming and difficult. Mary will take the time to get to know you as a person and your specific struggles with your health to create a specific plan for your needs. This includes your likes, dislikes, struggles with food, and exercise habits. There is not a “one size fits all” plan, so Mary takes the time to develop a regimen specifically designed for you.
Usually, when one is struggling with weight gain, there are two main contributing factors: eating habits (too much food, not the right foods, etc.) and emotional eating. Hypnotherapy allows a subconscious process to occur, to help you take control over your relationship with food.
What does a typical session look like?
- All sessions are done over Zoom or FaceTime.
- Most clients enjoy relaxing in their own surroundings.
- Mary will take the time to learn about you, and your struggle with your weight and/or eating habits.
- From there, she will answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- Finally, you will be guided into hypnosis where Mary will give you suggestions specifically designed for you.
Each client is very different in what plans they need to follow the hypnosis to be successful. Mary will help you formulate a plan specifically for you, to meet your goals. (Some clients choose to follow a diet plan, however many do not as well. This is a choice for you and Mary to come up with together.)
Mary is trained to help you overcome your struggles with overeating and weight gain, by making you feel in control of your relationship with food and losing weight. Hypnosis for weight loss has been proven successful for so many people, and it can help you too!
Click here to schedule a FREE consultation so we can talk about your challenges and discuss solutions